Boswell Pharmacy Services (Jennerstown, PA): Pharmacy Technician
Work Schedule: M-F 12pm-8pm, rotating Saturdays. Job Requires 100% standing/walking. Starting rate: $9/hr.
- Package/Fill prescription orders
- Verifies that the proper items are packed and that the packaging methods are correct
- After packing, technician scans package according to protocol
- After packing, technician properly seals and labels each package and forwards items to Pharmacist for review
- Other responsibilities include stocking pharmacy shelves, cleaning and preparing the packing area and any other related or assigned pharmacy technician duties.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and at a steady pace
- Ability to learn and interpret medical directions
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to communicate, read, write and perform basic mathematical calculation
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers